The first day of Spring semester

11712-10
what i wore: Red Heart Patchwork Doily necklace c/o Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree, black tights, gray over the knee  speckled socks, polka dot dress (worn as a skirt), black stretch belt and chambray top from Target, black Jenette boots c/o Blowfish Shoes, and black cardigan from Delias
11712-3 11712-9 11712-11 11712-2

Finally, back at school! I was actually excited to start yesterday and I'm finally not sick anymore. The only thing that bums me out is that I don't get to spend my whole day with Arnold and of course Bella. Also, I was so excited when I received this Red Heart Patchwork Doily necklace from Jacqueline of Under the Shade of a Bonsai Tree. Isn't is just adorable? So, it just snowed recently, as if you couldn't tell. I hate driving in it, but I love looking at it. It's so crisp, white and pretty.

How do you feel about snow?
Powered by Blogger.